Monday, August 24, 2009

My face is gonna regret this handful of peanuts in the morn.

Okay, well. I can't say I've been extremely busy this summer. Not extremely busy enough to put off blogging anyways. I won't make excuses, it's just sheer laziness that's kept me from typing outside of IM-ing. I haven't even finished my cover letter to Opus (which I started at the beginning of August) I would say that I'm quite intimidated by this amazing art supply store and want to make a good impression, thereby taking my sweet time to craft the letter perfectly, but that would be a lie. Semi-lie, but most definitely not the root of the cause.

Anyways, that paragraph made me sound like such a pompous ass. So what did I do this summer... Volunteer at Burnaby art gallery, paint a mural for the 2009 World Police Games and.... mooch around wasting my life away. :)

I've really only finished 2 small pieces for my portfolio, but I guess I got a good chunk of my photo portfolio finished. Playing around with a new digital camera I bought of a friend. (: Practically a steal.

Besides the physical happenings of my summer, I've been pretty happy these past two months! I'm really proud of myself for being so happy hahahaha. Everything is basically going as planned. Except where things meet at cross-roads with my mother, but that's a whole nother battle.

No summer romances, but I sure as hell ain't complaining. ;)

Dinnertime.

Speak soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment